Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A message from Emmy...

Hey! This is Emmy,
Since Noelle has been on vacation I am supposed to be the one to keep the blog updated and as you can see I haven't done a good job : /

Happy new year!! I don't know about you but I like to start the new year fresh, let go of the past and dream of the future. I am devoted to give my future to God, to let Him guide my path. I hope you to give yourself to Him and let Him guide your future.

I am also going to give a 'fashion' tip on belts . . .

Belts are REALLY nice for those days where you have a pretty plain outfit and want to give it a little more color or just make it look nicer, here are some examples:

 

Belt.
 
 You see with this outfit was sorta plain and the belt I chose (you can most likely find one like it pretty cheap at lots of stores) its color evens out the outfit and makes it look nicer.


                            Belt.
This outfit was nice but still kinda plain, the belt is actually two different parts (the belt and the flower) you can always dress them up to look nicer or more fun. I think that the belt I chose made the outfit nicer and dressier.
 
 
Thanks for taking your time to read this! I hope you found the tips helpful.
 
God bless,
♥Emmy
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


2 comments: