Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

One more thing . .

Tonight me and my sister Aleks went to a girls bible study held by our friends, It was SO inspirational and a great testimony. I learned so much, but I want to share one thing in particular. Our friend, Libby started talking about how our life on earth is nothing compared to eternity in heaven she used a quote to, "If our time in heaven was the ocean, time on earth would be a rain drop" pretty intresting! She also said that since we only have so much time on earth to make it count. To change a life, you might think 'you cant change a life just like that' but the bible says "For nothing is impossible with God" - Luke 1:37. I believe that this blog me and Noelle are doing can change a life. And if I can even help change a life with my time on earth it will not be a waste.
 
Here is a video that will explain what Im saying a little better, It really makes you think!
 



God bless!
♥Emmy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this post, girl <3 I Luv u!!!

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob deary!! It really came from my heart♥

      ♥Emmy

      Delete