Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

The One True God.......

The God who looks down on me and watches me each and every day.

The God who loved us sooooo very much, that He sent His ony Son to take the weight of our sin on the cross.

The God who has so much grace and forgiveness that He can forgive me each an every day when i sin against Him.

The God who is Love.

The God who gives hope to the hopeless

The God who listens to my cries out to Him.

The God who came down to this earth and healed the sick.

The God who saved me.

The God who created the whole universe, and you and me.

And the God who looks down on us and sees are heart, and He sees our true beauty that the world would not see. And He loves us for who we are! How amazing it is to think that God, the Once who came to this earth to die for us, that He would look at us, and see beauty in our heart.

I encourage myself and you girls to live every day, knowing that God is looking at your heart, and that  God loves you!


 
Here's a song i LOVE!!!!!
 
 
Smiles,
 
NOELLE : )

2 comments:

  1. I love that post Noelle!!!!!!!!
    It was so so beautiful!!!
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marie!!! You are so sweet <3

      Smiles,

      Noelle : )

      Delete